Protect-X and CSP-Wiki®
Security hardening knowledge tends to be scattered, difficult to analyze and to implement. In order to address this challenge, CSP has engaged in significant research and has compiled a large database of NonStop security rules and best practices called CSP-Wiki ® .
While having expert NonStop security hardening knowledge in a single online source like CSP-Wiki® is immensely useful, the challenge of implementing and maintaining a security hardening process in your NonStop environment must still be addressed.
To satisfy this need, CSP has developed a new and exciting solution called Protect-X ®. Using a web browser or mobile interface, Protect-X will enable you to:
- Implement a NonStop Guardian and OSS security hardening process using customizable rules
- Enforce change control using a multi-layer approval process
- Manage role-based Guardian and OSS user authentication and authorization
- Manage Guardian and OSS file and object permissions
- Implement Guardian and OSS command control