HP NonStop Technical Support Analyst/Representative – Closed
Computer Security Products Inc. (CSP) has an opening for a full-time HP NonStop Technical Support Analyst /Representative based in our Mississauga office. This position is required immediately.
Please Note: Candidates without prior experience in HP NonStop systems will not be considered.
Duties will include:
- Providing high quality telephone and e-mail customer support directly to customers, prospects and partners of CSP.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of CSP and related products.
- Troubleshooting specific problem situations as identified through escalation policies and procedures.
- Ensuring timely, professional responses to customer inquiries and accurately documenting and tracking all customer interactions.
- Providing product training as required to customers, partners and staff
- Knowledge and technical support of in-house NonStop systems including NonStop-X
- Minimum of 5 years in a customer/technical support position with the HP NonStop platform.
- Strong problem solving skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Needs to work well with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter with great attitude able to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Must be capable of taking initiative.
- Possess a drive to please customers, ensuring that every interaction is a positive experience.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates should have a solid background in IT, specifically pertaining to HP NonStop platform. Knowledge of system management utilities such as SCF, FUP, EDIT/TEDIT, PERUSE, TACL, etc. is essential. Exposure to security methods and in particular SAFEGUARD, is desired. Knowledge of NonStop OSS and any CSP solutions experience is a definite asset.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and skills. Please send resumes to HRapps@CSPsecurity.com