Announcing: “CSP Authenticator+”
CSP announces an exciting multi-factor authentication solution for NonStop systems, CSP Authenticator+. It supports both primary and secondary authentication for NonStop, including RSA, RADIUS, Email, Text Message and Google Authenticate.
CSP Authenticator+ resides on the NonStop Platform and uses an OSS “bridge” to connect via a RESTful interface to the Authenticator+ web server. This web server is self-hosted in a secure “sandbox” called a Docker Container, and can be hosted in any UNIX, Windows, MAC or Cloud environment. Each application can have its own Docker container environment if desired.
CSP Authenticator+ can provide authentication services via Safeguard Authentication SEEP, or Pathway and Non-Pathway servers. Almost any application, including TACL, can now easily support multi-factor authentication.
CSP Authenticator+ Key Features:
- Primary and Secondary authentication
- Support for multiple authentication factors, including RADIUS & SecurID (RSA) tokens
- Standardized authentication across platforms
- Configurable for all or selected users
- Certified for the latest RSA release
- Support for virtual addressing
CSP Authenticator+ Diagram